Friday, August 05, 2005

"Rosebud....." --Citizen Kane

"It's his sled. Okay? There, I just saved you two long boring boobless hours." -- The Family Guy
I Finally sat down and watched this the other day. I liked it, though I wasn't blown away. I think partially this was due to the fact that I knew the 'surprise' way before I ever saw it. The other reason was that this film has been referred to many times as 'the greatest film in history'. I just can't rate it that high. I do think Well's performance was amazing. Especially as he start's playing an older and older Kane.

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

I thought along those same lines the first time I saw it, a few years ago. Do yourself a favor. Wait about 6 months and watch it again. I bet you will have a different opinion of it.

8:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home