Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Reboot?

Hello, long time no post.  I built a couple of test blogs last year, didn't follow up.  I have moved the few semi-interesting posts back to here.  I will spend the next week or so cleaning this thing up, removing things that no longer interest me (Mostly Harry Potter crud, for obvious reasons).  I will then attempt to start posting again.  Might update the blogs look, don't really know ....

UPDATE:
Beers I've had tonite:
Highland Gaelic Ale
Red Hook Tripel
Terrapin Rye Pale Ale

All excellent beers (ok, the tripel is kinda mediocre, but it's 10% at a decent price, which makes it worthy!!!!)

UPDATE:
Done for now.  Trimmed from over 700 posts down to around 430.  More to trim later, but those were most of the completely irrelevant, dead-link, etc.

Now maybe I'll blog.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home