Friday, November 14, 2003

Morning Report

The photo is loaded, but I see this morning that what looked great at home looks weird here. I think the problem is a resolution issue. At home My machine is 1600x1200. Here it's 1024x768. So, I think I'm just going back to a solid color. Something Dark. Also, I notice my font changes don't seem to be taking effect at home, so I'll mess with them as well.

Update: OK, picture is gone. Color scheme all changed. Found a new website for color values.

Regarding the title. This was the big change in the Lion King special edition. This single, terribly weak, song. I invite comments.

Vital Signs
Weight 242 lbs.

weightlifting:
bench 120lbs x1
curl 35lbs x2
situps 50 reps
Leg-lifts 125lbs x1
Hamstrings 100lbs x1
Lat-pulls 120lbs x1
Military Press 35lbs x2
Lower Back 120lbs x1

I also ran 4.7mph for 40 mins yesterday. The workout room has a TV with a built in VCR. I brought Fletch and watched the first half. Today, the second half.

Grumble
The pop-up blocking feature from the google toolbar seems to turned off. My guess is that the toolbar changed a explorer setting, and the IT boot-up script changed it back the next morning. Scott, you wouldn't have any ideas about what that setting is do you?

While I'm on this subject, IT forces me to keep my home page assigned to an internal site. I wouldn't mind this if I used the site often, but I rarely need it. You wouldn't happen to know a hack to get around this would you?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home