Monday, October 27, 2003

Personal Stuff

Went to Scott's house this weekend. Had a blast. The kids got to play in the back yard, and I got to catch up with Scott about many things. At dinner, Matt kept trying to break free and run in the restaurant, but other than that he was pretty well behaved for him. He didn't go to sleep on the trip home though. The first time in his life he stayed awake in a car at that time of night for that distance.

Stayed inside yesterday, just got some chores done. MP3'd and copied about 20 CD's or so. Captured and converted a new Darkwing tape. I'm going to stop capturing in that lightly compress AVI mode. The conversion of a two hour video takes forever. I'm going to try to capture straight into my custom MPEG2 format for these shows. Should save some time.

I'm starting a new diet. I say that after every meal.

I've got something I wanted to post about the Matrix, but I didn't bring the disc with me, so I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home