Monday, November 17, 2003

Mornin'

Ever seen that simpsons episode where Homer becomes a farmer? He has little luck until he gets his nuclear plant buddies to send him a little nuclear waste. He poors the waste on the ground and, voila', tomacco.

Toolbar Redux
M'kay. I just noticed that the Smiley Bar, which comes with(e.g. forces you to use) the MyWebSearch tool, also comes with a popup blocker. I'm going to deactivate google's and test this one. Since I already have to google deskbar, and if this works, I may just use this bar instead.
UPDATE: unlike the google and altavista bars, this one insists on being on the left hand side, I have adjusted the other toolbars accoringly. PopSwatter seems to work well.

Vital Signs
Sunday Weight: 243 lbs.
Today's Weight: 242 lbs.
It's going in the right direction.

Later Run and Lift weights.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home