Friday, November 12, 2004

Mmmm..... Lemony!

Around about my birthday, Mike gave me copies of the first 9 Snicket books. I read the first one soon after, but couldn't seem to get started on the second. I finally finished the Reptile Room last week and started on the rest. At the moment, I'm up to the first chapter of Carnivorous Carnival. What I'm wondering is how many books are there supposed to be in the series. I can't really figure it out from the official site. I noticed that each alliterative title is a new letter:

The (B)ad (B)eginning
The (R)eptile (R)oom
The (W)ide (W)indow
The (M)iserable (M)ill
The (A)ustere (A)cadamy
The (E)rsatz (E)levator
The (V)ile (V)illage
The (H)ostile (H)ospital
The (C)arnivorous (C)arnival
The (S)lippery (S)lope
The (G)rim (G)rotto

So, does that mean there are going to be 26 books? Good luck with X!

1 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Actually he is almost finished. There are going to be 13 books in the series.


http://www.angelfire.com/ga2/LoneWolf/SnickStuff/SeriesLength.html
This looks like an old page, but it was the first one I found. I have seen the info in other places.

I love these books also. I am reading them at a slower pace than you, but that's because I save them for a time when I really want to read, a time when i'm not in a hurry. I just started book 5 a couple of days ago.

9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home