Tuesday, November 18, 2003

Work and stuff

SwitchTP is fixed. It only took about five lines of code, once I figured out how to bypass the Tk call to the openFileDialog, and replace it is Win32::Fileop's version instead. Seems to work well. (No links because, no one cares.)

Vital Signs
Weight: 242 lbs.


bench 130lbs x1
curl 40lbs x2
situps 50 reps
Leg-lifts 150lbs x1
Hamstrings 125lbs x1
Lat-pulls 130lbs x1
Military Press 40lbs x2
Lower Back 130lbs x1


run later

Browsers and Toolbars
Have completely converted to the "mywebsearch" toolbar for explorer. Google and Altavista gone. This toolbar blocks popups, searches google, and lets me use smileys. It also has a cursor changing feature. Opera is also gone. I have decided to use the Avant Browser. This browser is actually just I.E. with some add-ons. But, it has Opera-like speed and tabbed-browsing. Also, since it shares it's base toolbars with I.E., I can update my links folders from either browser and still have access to them. This configuration allows me to minimize the total number of toolbars on my browsers. Also, Opera didn't quite render my page the same way as exporer.

Linux Box
Have loaded Linux on my Ginstar machine. I still have the XP Pro load on it as well, and I am working toward adding Win98 S.E. When I get this done I'm going to blog the entire procedure, for no other reason so that I don't have to re-learn it when I do this again.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home