Friday, January 14, 2005

Don't come around here no more

I think I may be looking for another job soon. There have been more major rumors at work, and I just got an internal email announcing that pretty much all V.P.s in the company are being sacked. The rest of us will be reporting directly to the company's senior management. The rumors are that they have finally sold off our part of the business, or are going to shortly. Anyway, hopefully they will not touch the lower downs until the deal is announced. That way, I won't be leaving this place until after the director of I.T. has left, which will give me some satisfaction.

5 Comments:

Blogger Scott said...

Good luck, I hope things work out in the best possible way for you.

8:56 AM  
Blogger Steve said...

Thank you, Scott

8:48 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Howdy-do! I believe that little buckaroo, Snape is uhh.....what's the word! Coo Coo! Yup! Doesn't know who ta trust. If he sides with You-Know-Who, he gonna die . He betrayed him once, an' tha's all it takes. He knows Dumbledore is da only one who could protect him. Wha' getz me is da fact that he keeps callin' You-Know-Who "the Dark Lord". Well!!! In't that somethin'!

Wait! In't this da wrong blog? Weeell...Whups!

8:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I'm sorry, I meant to wish ya luck as well. I just pasted the wrong thang.

9:01 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hiya, Uncle!!!! How was ur day? Mine was "super deee dooper! HAHAHAH!" LOL. Sorry, I had ALOT o' sugar today!!! I mean, I laugh every 5 seconds.(Ha Ha Hah!)Can't help it either. Heard about ur job issue. Just wanna say, "That doesn't sound good. Hopefully, things'll WORK ITSELF OUT!"
Oooh! Guess who I am!!!

9:08 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home