Thursday, November 20, 2003

Big Changes

Took the Face, the Chum Bucket Photo, both of the sponsors(blogspot, sqawkbox) and melded them together into a single image. Used mapping to link Mike, Both of Scotts pages, my page, and the two sponsors. pretty neat. Removed all of the blogs, and added them to a new page. The new Political links, which combines the political stuff from the old general links page with the blogs. I really don't like how that page turned out, but I wanted to use that photo, and didn't want to trash it after I was done. I will probably do extreme modifications later.

UPDATE: going to change the links again:


ANOTHER UPDATE: OK, it seems I was linking the picture to my laptop hard disk. I couldn't get the photo up last night on my home machine. Oh well. It's fixed now.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home