Monday, January 05, 2004

New Toys

I have found some new freeware. Thought I'd report it. The best one is the Desktop Sidebar. It is multiuse program has links to your quick launch, outlook, and newsfeeds. It has a CPU monitor, disk monitor, and date bar. It also links to weather.com and to a stock market ticker. It's quite a toy.

Also downloaded some of these powertoys for XP. I thought that the desktop manager was neat.

Video Info
Found this page. If you look around on it, it claims to have a fix for the audio/video sync issue for the dell/roxio software. I will give it a try. A disturbing piece of info, of which I was pretty much aware, is that the Dell capture card will not function with any software but the roxio stuff. I had figure this out when trying to use Windows Movie Maker 2, but it still bums me out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home