Friday, November 21, 2003

Good Morning

Three new blog names
Verbal Diarrhea - already told Mike this one
No Dial Tone(Can't Be Called) - a phone reference
Fat Sam - Autobiographical, also a movie reference.

Wife's Wifi Woes
No new progress, couldn't get the her tech support on the phone last night.

New Movies
I mentioned that I got TTEE below, but I also bought:
Jumanji - To replace my Video Tape(no its not broken, I'm slowly replacing all of my videos that I like with dvds)
Spawn - I like it.
Bicentenial man - I also like this movie. Tried to show it to Matt last night, he hated it.
Jimmy Neutron - Borrowed this from Mike a while back. Liked it, but price at Best Buy and Media Play were too high. Walmart had it for $15.

Vital Signs
Weight: 241 lbs.
Ran yesterday 40 mins at 4.8 mph. Same today.


bench 130lbs x1
curl 40lbs x2
situps 50 reps
Leg-lifts 150lbs x1
Hamstrings 125lbs x1
Lat-pulls 130lbs x1
Military Press 40lbs x2
Lower Back 130lbs x1

I managed to hurt my back again. Not as bad as last time, but I may skip the back stuff(Lats and lower back) tomorrow.

A Question
Scott, Mike once told me you had found a decent piece of freeware or shareware multi-track recording software. Can you tell me what it is called, and where I can find it?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home